Wed Nit CW Nets

WA0ITP

Hey Hey!  80 and 40 were better tonight.  Thanks to all who checked in, pse note that K5ACO is a first timer, thank you Jim.  Making it in were:

0:34

N0YJ

Bert

SILVER LAKE, KS

0:35

W0CH

Dave

SENECA, MO

0:43

N5IB

Jim

BATON ROUGE, LA

1:03

N0YJ

Bert

SILVER LAKE, KS

1:06

N9RLO

John

UPLAND, IN

1:09

W0CH

Dave

SENECA, MO

1:12

KI8R

Mike

LANCASTER, OH

1:17

KU4GW

Cliff

TAYLORSVILLE, NC

1:33

W2SH

Chas

MILLINGTON, NJ

1:36

WA4ZOF

Tom

AUBURN, AL

1:39

K5ACO

Jim

BATESVILLE, AR

1:43

N9RLO

John

UPLAND, IN

Thank you and  hope to see you all again next week.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

Michael Murphy

Thanks for always being there Terry.

First time I have had my 817 on the air since I got the KX-3 in January.  Nice to know it still works.

72

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Murphy - KI8R

mike@...

twitter.com/ki8r

www.ki8r.com

614-371-8265 (cell)

4SQRP #388
QRPARCI #14941
NAQCC #6432
FLYING PIGS #3100
KX3 #3254

John <n9rlojrh@...>

40 and 80 were in good shape during the nets but i had terrible qrm on 7.122 from SSB on both sides of the freq. I hope next week will be better.
72, John. N9RLO

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

[...]

w2sh@...

It looks as if I was the DX-mostest with my 40 m QNI, made difficult by the heavy SSB QRM plus a goodly dose of QRN.  Still, it should be stressed that in NJ I have about an hour's worth of darkness working in my favor compared to most of you.

For the first time in a long while  I was able to hear bits and pieces of the beginning of the 80m net, but with insufficient readability to warrant a QNI attempt.

Interestingly, 80m was in great shape on Tuesday night with the weekly Michigan QRP Net (9:00 ET on 3.535 mHz) recording seven QNIs, including mine.  All but one sig were R5 here.

72,

Charles, W2SH
4SQRP # 85

To: wa0itp@...; 4sqrp@...
From: n9rlojrh@...
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 02:46:38 +0000
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: Wed Nit CW Nets

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" wrote:

> Hey Hey! 80 and 40 were better tonight. Thanks to all who checked in, pse note that K5ACO is a first timer, thank you Jim. Making it in were:
>
> 0:34
> N0YJ
> Bert
> SILVER LAKE, KS
>
> 0:35
> W0CH
> Dave
> SENECA, MO
>
> 0:43
> N5IB
> Jim
> BATON ROUGE, LA
>
> 1:03
> N0YJ
> Bert
> SILVER LAKE, KS
>
> 1:06
> N9RLO
> John
> UPLAND, IN
>
> 1:09
> W0CH
> Dave
> SENECA, MO
>
> 1:12
> KI8R
> Mike
> LANCASTER, OH
>
> 1:17
> KU4GW
> Cliff
> TAYLORSVILLE, NC
>
> 1:33
> W2SH
> Chas
> MILLINGTON, NJ
>
> 1:36
> WA4ZOF
> Tom
> AUBURN, AL
>
> 1:39
> K5ACO
> Jim
> BATESVILLE, AR
>
> 1:43
> N9RLO
> John
> UPLAND, IN
>

> Thank you and hope to see you all again next week.
> Real radios weigh less than a pound.
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WA0ITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Nice job Terry
Wish I could have joined in, would have been more fun than a board meeting!!!