Happy 4th to all

Wayne Dillon

Here's wishing you all and your families/loved ones a happy and safe 4th. God Bless you all and God Bless America.
72/3 de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Wayne
Same wishes for you and your family, as well as all of the members of the group.
Have Happy safe holiday!
God Bless

Johnny AC0BQ

On Jul 3, 2013, at 21:29, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Here's wishing you all and your families/loved ones a happy and safe 4th. God Bless you all and God Bless America.
72/3 de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

And a late 237th Birthday Greeting to the Greatest Nation
in the history of the world--THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T