Topics

SIX METERS OPEN

Charlie Vest

Six meters is wide open here , both short and long . A good day for a "wet noodle" antenna . Some hard to get grids and states very loud and active right now . Put whatever you have on 6 , tune around a little and HAVE A GREAT TIME !!

Charlie , W5COV

Chuck Carpenter

Only hearing mostly very weak sigs with QSB here at my QTH in NTX all morning.

Of course my "wet noodle" 3-element quad is only about 8 ft off the ground and fixed pointed east.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Stephen Roberts <steverob@...>

Nothing here in VT either from my OCF up 80'.

On Jul 8, 2013, at 2:03 PM, Chuck Carpenter wrote:

Only hearing mostly very weak sigs with QSB here at my QTH in NTX all morning.

Of course my "wet noodle" 3-element quad is only about 8 ft off the
ground and fixed pointed east.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Charlie Vest

A rover in Wyoming has been in hear pretty solid last couple of hours . He is working a TX station right now . Worked TX , ND and MT earlier on my G5RV at 30 feet .

I think I may get motivated to put together a 3 element quad .

Charlie , W5COV

�