Topics

Brutus

Paul Smith

Last Saturday I hooked a 18 inch bass in the strip pit that Brutus sits on... If radio is slow some good fishing should be available.....

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Walter - K5EST

Paul, great fishing!

Since we hope to be flying kites for antenna skyhooks, would you have any idea of the prevailing wind at Brutus? From the charts it seems to be from the southwest.

72....Walter . K5EST

On Jul 11, 2013 4:45 PM, "Paul Smith" <psmith61@...> wrote:

Last Saturday I hooked a 18 inch bass in the strip pit that Brutus sits on... If radio is slow some good fishing should be available.....

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Paul Smith

You betcha S SW is the prevailing summer wind average I think 7 mph.....them Lobsterconners will have nothing on us he he with kite antennas......

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2013, at 6:24 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Paul, great fishing!

Since we hope to be flying kites for antenna skyhooks, would you have any idea of the prevailing wind at Brutus? From the charts it seems to be from the southwest.

72....Walter . K5EST

On Jul 11, 2013 4:45 PM, "Paul Smith" <psmith61@...> wrote:

Last Saturday I hooked a 18 inch bass in the strip pit that Brutus sits on... If radio is slow some good fishing should be available.....

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Johnny AC0BQ

All right Paul
Did you get in.
Johnny AC0BQ

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Last Saturday I hooked a 18 inch bass in the strip pit that Brutus sits on... If radio is slow some good fishing should be available.....

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Paul Smith

I am sad to say that I got him to the bank and when I was lipping him my line went slack and he flopped free..... My son Richard, my grandson and Richards father in law all saw him....... That was my story for trout fishing at roaring river... I could hook em but could not land them..... I'm buying a net and heavier tippet next time ha ha
To top the trip off I broke the tip on my BRAND NEW 3 wt fly rod CRAP!!!!!!!! I have sent my 2 and 3 wt rods for repair...... Aw well it is a good story
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad