Club Web Pages -- One that is QRT

Chuck Carpenter

This one has been abandoned ...

NETXQRP Club Northeast Texas KN5TX

All the access information was lost and never figured out how to maintain it or remove it from Anglefire.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

davemrtn

Tim N9PUZ

There is a useful online tool you can use to check for broken links on your own website or someone else's here:

<http://validator.w3.org/checklink>

Tim N9PUZ

davemrtn

A routine can be written in PHP to do that, but I would need to move all the links to a database table to automatically maintain good and delete broken ones.

I put that one the list of possible winter projects.

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas