Sunday Sprint and 4x4 dates?

kb4qqj

Hello the group,
well, I guess mainly Walter. Can we verify the long term dates for the Four States Sunday Sprint and the Four States 4x4 Sprints?

I would like to add it to my Events Calendar if that's ok with the sprint coordinatlrs.
http://www.kb4qqj.com/cgi-bin/calendar.pl

Just waiting for the next one now.....

72 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ

Phil Anderson

And while you are at it............................what's the 4x4 sprint?

tnx & 72, Uncle Phil..............

Wayne Dillon

Hi Unc,
It's on the web page under "Activities" tab.
God Bless
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

And while you are at it............................what's the 4x4 sprint?

tnx & 72, Uncle Phil..............

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Walter - K5EST

Hi Randy, thanks for adding the Sprints to your calendars.

2nd Sunday Sprint are 7 - 9 pm central (daylight or normal time)

The 4 x 4 QRP Sprint is the FIRST Saturday in October, 1700 - 2100 UTC

Big Brutus Bash is 2nd weekend of September.

72...Walter . K5EST