Attendance at Jopin Hamfest

Wayne Dillon

Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Jeremy Utley

I think WA6CML and I are planning on going down on Saturday - I have a few small odds and ends I need to pick up.

Jeremy, N9PH

On 8/12/2013 10:21 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:

Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Jim Sheldon

Wish I could Wayne, but I'm operating as K0K that weekend in the Kansas QSO Party.  See ya at the Brutus Bash though.

Jim - W0EB

> Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
>
> 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Wayne Dillon

What time do you and Roberta plan to be there?
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:

[...]

n0jrn <n0jrn@...>

I'm planning on rollen over there but won't be early. :)

73 Jerry N0JRN

----- "Wayne Dillon" <wayne.dillon@gmail.com> wrote:

Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Jeremy Utley

I think we'll pull out of Iola somewhere around 7am Saturday morning, which should put us there somewhere around 9 to 9:30.� Robin's definately not a morning person at all, otherwise I'd probably leave earlier on Saturday!

Jeremy

�

I think WA6CML and I are planning on going down on Saturday - I have a few small odds and ends I need to pick up.

Jeremy, N9PH

On 8/12/2013 10:21 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:
�
Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Ray Cadmus

Yes

ray    W0PFO

--

On 08/12/2013 10:21 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:

Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

--

Tom Sevart

On 08/12/2013 10:21, Wayne Dillon wrote:
Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
I'm planning on going. It's about the only hamfest I get to these days.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>