5SQRP?

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work well with the WQ5RP club callsign.

Very 72!
Cliff - KU4GW
4SQRP#536

Paul Daulton

Julio Jimenez <ak4vl.qrp@...>

HIHI!!!

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013, Paul Daulton wrote:

Please dont change the name , a lot of us cant afford to have our 4SQRP tatoos removed.

Paul k5wms

Quoting KU4GW Cliff :

Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work well with the WQ5RP club callsign.

Very 72!
Cliff - KU4GW
4SQRP#536

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu

AG1P Ron

Imagine the confusion it will bring to WAS if it passes!  J

72 – Ron – AG1P

Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work well with the WQ5RP club callsign.

Very 72!

Cliff - KU4GW

4SQRP#536

John Lonigro

Colorado isn't one of the 4 states to start with, is it?  Actually, the way the club is growing, maybe the name should be changed to 4CQRP - 4 Corners of the World QRP Club!

John AA0VE

On 08/21/2013 11:39 AM, AG1P - Ron wrote:

Imagine the confusion it will bring to WAS if it passes!  J

72 – Ron – AG1P

Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work well with the WQ5RP club callsign.

Very 72!

Cliff - KU4GW

4SQRP#536

Glen <glene77is@...>

Julio, is this your bio ?
(copied from QRZ.com)

AK4VL USA
JULIO A JIMENEZ
3341 EASTGATE STREET
EASTOVER, NC 28312

Someone by your name and vio
contacted me from LinkedIN.
I am cautious and curious
and not very active in LinkedIN.

This is a really good group.
Glen KK4LPG (Still working "S2" contacts).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/four-colorado-counties-will-vote-on-whether-to-form-new-state/<http://hwebmail/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2013%2F08%2Ffour-colorado-counties-will-vote-on-whether-to-form-new-state%2F>

Very 72!
Cliff - KU4GW
4SQRP#536

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu

Glen <glene77is@...>

Guys !

Was this group ever called the 1Sqrp,
or 2Sqrp, or 3Sqrp ?
Thought not so.
So, why the fuss over 5Sqrp ?

Glen KK4LPG (still working S2 signals)

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "KU4GW Cliff" <cliffku4gw@...> wrote:

Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work
well with the WQ5RP club callsign.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/four-colorado-counties-will-vote\;
-on-whether-to-form-new-state/
<http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/four-colorado-counties-will-vot\;
e-on-whether-to-form-new-state/>
Very 72!Cliff - KU4GW4SQRP#536

Rick Bennett

5SQRP would be a little shorter on CW...

Rick, KC0PET

--- In 4sqrp@..., "KU4GW Cliff" wrote:

> Will this be the 5SQRP if this referendum passes? Guess that would work
> well with the WQ5RP club callsign.
>
> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/four-colorado-counties-will-vote\
> -on-whether-to-form-new-state/
> <http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/four-colorado-counties-will-vot\
> e-on-whether-to-form-new-state/>
> Very 72!Cliff - KU4GW4SQRP#536

Ray Cadmus

For what it's worth - probably not much.  I have uploaded a file "4state.png" to the yahoo group files that shows the locations of the members as scattered around the contiguous states.  Unfortunately it does not show our several Alaskan friends.

The map is a screenshot of my personal web server where the map and markers are interactive -  showing call, name & city when clicked.  Sorry, my server is private - but I would be happy to provide the required files to anyone wanting to post them.

Regards,

ray    W0PFO

--

On 08/21/2013 12:19 PM, John R. Lonigro wrote:

Colorado isn't one of the 4 states to start with, is it?  Actually, the way the club is growing, maybe the name should be changed to 4CQRP - 4 Corners of the World QRP Club!

John AA0VE

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for sharing Ray, way cool.
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Ray Cadmus <rcadmus@...> wrote:

For what it's worth - probably not much.  I have uploaded a file "4state.png" to the yahoo group files that shows the locations of the members as scattered around the contiguous states.  Unfortunately it does not show our several Alaskan friends.

The map is a screenshot of my personal web server where the map and markers are interactive -  showing call, name & city when clicked.  Sorry, my server is private - but I would be happy to provide the required files to anyone wanting to post them.

Regards,

ray    W0PFO

--

On 08/21/2013 12:19 PM, John R. Lonigro wrote:

Colorado isn't one of the 4 states to start with, is it?  Actually, the way the club is growing, maybe the name should be changed to 4CQRP - 4 Corners of the World QRP Club!

John AA0VE

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Dale Putnam

I can post them..if you want?
Have a great day,
Dale - WC7S

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

james davidson

wow can,t afford to get tattoo's removed  you guys are killing me   hi hi   Jim kc0dd

Rick Bennett

Thanks Ray, that is great.  The 4 states appear to be the right ones.  It looks like if we were to add a state it would be Texas, but in all seriousness why mess with the names, logos, etc.  I think (hope) everyone realizes that 4SQRP is open to anyone on the globe that shares our common interests.

de KC0PET, Rick

[...]

Heck yeah!!  I'm loving 4SQRP all the way from the Tarheel State :-)

72
Julio

On Sunday, August 25, 2013, Rick Bennett wrote:

[...]

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I'm also a member of the Michigan QRP Club. Our membership is international in scope but the name is still the same. And it still works.

73,

Bill KU8H

Larry Clement W2LAC

And I'm loving it from Long Island, NY.

[...]

to: John AADVE

On 08/21/2013 12:19 PM, John R. Lonigro wrote:
"""maybe the name should be changed to 4CQRP -
4 Corners of the World QRP Club!"""
John AA0VE

Right On John,
but the name would then be "4 C W QRP "
4CWQRP ( 4 Corners of the World Q R P )
That might put this discussion back in the bull pen again.

Glen KK4LPG, still Chasing S2 contacts from Tennessee .