Topics

Brutus Tailgate

WA0ITP

A long time ham pal has reached the point in his life where he is eliminating
his shack and workshop. I'll bring some of his items and also a list of what he
has available.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

that is always a shame to see---but at least Hams are talking care
of it

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

A long time ham pal has reached the point in his life where he is eliminating
his shack and workshop. I'll bring some of his items and also a list of what he
has available.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Phil Anderson

Shack Closings.

There are so many reasons why some hang it up and some keep keying. Health is a driving factor,
and with the economy we now have an added factor. New rigs are expensive and monthly drug pills for
some of us can dig into it too.

One of my old buddies passed on two years ago, we go back to high school, and I had to spend one of my
days in Kauai Hawaii early this year cleaning out this rigs and equipment in the condo. I was happy to do it for his
spouse. Most of the stuff went back 20 years; he had not been active in the last ten.

I do believe that friendships last longer than shacks so it is good of you Terry to give him a hand.

Unc Phil