Topics

WA0MWW Shop Sale and Brutus Tailgate

WA0ITP

I've posted a list of WA0MWW's sale items on my web site
http://www.wa0itp.com/rons%20stuff.pdf Ron was a FB hombrewer and a Heathkit
fan, and the list reflects that.

If you are going to Brutus and see something you'd like to buy, or want to see
it close up, pse let me know and I'll try bring it along next weekend, depending
on the available room in the old Tahoe.

After Brutus, sales will be opened to all Four Staters, then to the local club,
and finally to the QRP-L list.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

I wonder how his HW-5400 works. The one I had in the '80s was deaf as a
stump above 20m, and not even so good there. It was a happy day when it
arrived and I could start building it and it was a happy day when it
left after trading it for an Explorer 14 yagi. The yagi was certainly
not deaf!

72, de Nate >>

P.S. No, I am not interested in buying it!