Topics

Second Sunday Sprint Tonight

WA0ITP

I'm looking forward to the Sprint tonight (7-9PM). I plan to operate mostly on
40M hanging around, but not calling CQ on the 7122 watering hole, and also will
dip down to 7030 to 7040. Hope to pick up some PigRigs there, will also give
3564 a try.

VOACAP show's propagation in the Four State area to be very good tonight, both
80M and 40M look promising http://www.voacap.com/predictions/522c9472174b2/
Also we're very close to the Autumnal Equinox and can expect propagation to pick
up a bit.

I'll use Walter's suggested exchange "599 nr 38" and will alternate between
calling "CQ 4S" and S&P.

Next month I intend to offer a personal prize for the most contacts made with a
Cyclone, so get your's up and running. Consult the Cyclone Yahoo group or send
an email directly to me if you have any questions on your build, let's get some
Cylones on the air.

Anyone else working the Sprint tonight?
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Paul Smith

Ill have my PFR3 and TriBander on 40 and 80. My new ladder line is back ordered so I will be swapping antennas back and forth..
Will listen for you all Terry and others.... Hey my new AC is great!!! It is 90 some outside and 72 in here. Cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad