Topics

slow email

Roy AC9DN

Probably the reason for massive slow email service is simply the amount of time it takes the
government to sort through it all and make their copies of it!

Roy  AC9DN

Phil Anderson

I just figured it out! W0XI here.

The government agent receives the first email and turns to his instructional book:

if 1 then proceed to page x,
if 2 then proceed to page y,
if 3 then come back in 30 minutes
if you can't read, then pass it to your neighbor,
if 5 and not 1 or 2 then proceed to step 23 in volume 111
hit 7 to dial the operator............
if none of the above works go to the FYI pages.

Sound familiar when calling any governmental agency or large business?

We're a sucker born on every call ! !@#$

Unc Phil, W0XI

Roy Crosier wrote:

Probably the reason for massive slow email service is simply the
amount of time it takes the
government to sort through it all and make their copies of it!

Roy  AC9DN

< BR>

Sam Neal

Now, if they would only respond to all of the Nigerian scams to get rich quick and stop sending them to me!

Sam Neal  N5AF

Probably the reason for massive slow email service is simply the amount of time it takes the
government to sort through it all and make their copies of it!

Roy  AC9DN

glene77is@...

Guys,

Faster than Pony Express !

Have a ham friend across the tracks, 3 miles away.

Always reading S3.

ON a sunny day, we use email.

ON a rainy day, we use the cell-phone.

Technology !

I still use an HW8, long-wire, very old Bug !