Topics

Update on Brutus Weather

Jim Sheldon

From the National Weather Service, Springfield, MO - Forecast for Pittsburg, KS, Friday, Saturday and through Sunday afternoon:

Friday mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

They are calling for a chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Sunday night, but everyone should be on the way home by then anyway.

Jim - W0EB

Dale Putnam

You guys are so lucky!   I've had 1.6 inches plus of rain in the last two days.
Great for the ducks and geese.. but not so great for camping... unless you have webbed feet.

Good FUN will be had by all... enjoy both the gathering and the nifty weather !!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: w0eb@...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:01:04 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Update on Brutus Weather

From the National Weather Service, Springfield, MO - Forecast for Pittsburg, KS, Friday, Saturday and through Sunday afternoon:

Friday mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

They are calling for a chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Sunday night, but everyone should be on the way home by then anyway.

Jim - W0EB

Phil Anderson

What fun at Brutus. Enjoy guys!

Pat and I are off to Norman OK to visit the grandkids...........

72, Unc Phil, W0XI

To: 4sqrp@...
From: w0eb@...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:01:04 -0500

>From the National Weather Service, Springfield, MO - Forecast for
Pittsburg, KS, Friday, Satur day and through Sunday afternoon:
Friday mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
They are calling for a chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Sunday
night, but everyone should be on the way home by then anyway.
Jim - W0EB

Jeremy Utley

On 9/11/2013 11:01 AM, Jim Sheldon wrote:

From the National Weather Service, Springfield, MO - Forecast for Pittsburg, KS, Friday, Saturday and through Sunday afternoon:

Friday mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

They are calling for a chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Sunday night, but everyone should be on the way home by then anyway.

Jim - W0EB

Sounds like a great weekend to be in a tent, maybe a little cold at night!  Gotta make sure to bring my blanket!  For those of you who've never been to Brutus before, I'm going to try to monitor both the Pittsburg 146.940 repeater (91.5 PL tone), as well as the Chanute repeater (actually at Walnut) - 146.745 (100.0 PL) while I'm there, so if you need directions, or just want to chat to pass the time, feel free to give a shout!  I'm planning to leave Iola at around 2pm, which should put me getting in there at around 3:30pm or thereabouts!

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Jeremy, N9PH
In beautiful downtown Iola, KS

Tom Sevart

It'll be nice camping without having to run the a/c unit on the camper.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS