4x4 Sprint

WA0ITP

Pretty slim pickens here in Radar's home town. I operated mosty on 40 and it
was in pretty good shape, just not many takers. I made only 11 contacts for a
total of 176 points.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

WB9DLC - Mike Barrell <wb9dlc@...>

Hi Terry

I thought that I'd provide come contacts (as opposed to actually entering the sprint) but you were the only contact that I was able to make.

73

Mike - wb9dlc
Http://wb9dlc.com

73
Mike - WB9DLC
HTTP://wb9dlc.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge
Well not sure how many points i have, 12 contacts 4 on 20 M the rest on 40.
I think all but one were 4s members.
Thanks for the fun!

On Saturday, October 5, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

Pretty slim pickens here in Radar's home town. I operated mosty on 40 and it
was in pretty good shape, just not many takers. I made only 11 contacts for a
total of 176 points.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP