Topics

Sprint not

Walter - K5EST

At my QTH its been constant thunderstorms. So no Sprint for me today. As they say......next year!

However, 4sqrp has SSS...Second Sunday Sprint coming up Oct. 13th and maybe we all can have better conditions.

72....Walter . K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...

Paul Smith

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2013, at 5:40 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

At my QTH its been constant thunderstorms. So no Sprint for me today. As they say......next year!

However, 4sqrp has SSS...Second Sunday Sprint coming up Oct. 13th and maybe we all can have better conditions.

72....Walter . K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Paul
Glad you chose the family!
The radio stuff will come and go, but love ones are hard to come by!!
73
Johnny

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2013, at 8:37 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2013, at 5:40 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

At my QTH its been constant thunderstorms. So no Sprint for me today. As they say......next year!

However, 4sqrp has SSS...Second Sunday Sprint coming up Oct. 13th and maybe we all can have better conditions.

72....Walter . K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...

Bruce Winkelman <bdwink@...>

Sorry I couldn't get in on the Sprint with ol' #52 Cyclone40 but had to work all day....and of course, I'll be out of town next weekend for the SSS. Oh, well...next month may be more accommodating.

72/73,
Bruce AA5CO
Tulsa, OK
Cyclone40 #52/4SQRP# 664