KB4QQJ's 4x4 report.

kb4qqj

Managed 13 contacts from road side stops and local park.

Bands were loooong from NC. RBN kept spotting me everywhere but USA..

Great time and finally managed to track down WQ5RP, thanks Terry!

Now for the SSS.....heh heh

  Randy KB4QQJ

MEMBER Contacts - 9 =16 points each (4x4)

  Number of NON MEMBER Contacts  4=4 points each

  Number of Contacts Using a 4SQRP kit3  0=0 points each (space not allowed)

  Were you a Portable Field Station? Y worth an additional 444 points

  Mode CW

  Bands Worked 40, 20,

  Your Score is  604

Johnny AC0BQ