Small Wonders Lab

Shawn Reed <neivahul@...>

Darn, Didn't get a chance to buy a keepsake Rock Mite. It looks as if Sept. 30 was a final order time for the original run. Maybe I'm the last to know. 73, Shawnr.

Chuck Carpenter

Shawn and all,

Not to worry, there's going to be another supplier. To be announced soon.

At 05:28 PM 10/11/2013, you wrote:
Darn, Didn't get a chance to buy a keepsake Rock Mite. It looks as if
Sept. 30 was a final order time for the original run. Maybe I'm the last
to know. 73, Shawnr.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

James Rodenkirch

I have a Rockmite 20 that I am having adjusted by Dale, WC7S, that I will part with as I have another 20 meter rig coming via another soure.   If interested, e-mail me direc.  72 Jim R. K9JWV

To: 4sqrp@...
From: neivahul@...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:28:01 -0700
Subject: [4sqrp] Small Wonders Lab

On 10/12/2013 2:48 AM, Chuck Carpenter wrote:

Shawn and all,

Not to worry, there's going to be another supplier. To be announced soon.

At 05:28 PM 10/11/2013, you wrote:
>Darn, Didn't get a chance to buy a keepsake Rock Mite. It looks as if
>Sept. 30 was a final order time for the original run. Maybe I'm the last
>to know. 73, Shawnr.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

      Chuck,That is good to hear. When I first came across the Rock Mite kit it reminded me of when you could buy a VW Bug for under $1,000.00! (999.99$).  sreed, kf7yff.