Topics

4x4 Sprint Results

Walter - K5EST

Pretty slim pickings this last 4x4 event with storms and rain in the mid-west.

At any rate, thank you to the stations that could get to be on
the 4x4 Sprint.

Stations listed in order of points:

TOP STATION = Randy KB4QQJ = 604 pts

Dave NE5DL  = 596 pts

Terry WA0ITP = 176

Bill KV6Z   =  176

Dave W0CH  =  80

Paul  N0NBD = 16

Some folks had trouble with an Apple computer and the
reporting form. We may need to change the reporting form.

Thank you again to the stations that support the on-the-air
events of 4SQRP.

72....Walter - K5EST

W0IIT

"Some folks had trouble with an Apple computer and the
reporting form. We may need to change the reporting form."

That would be me.  What does it do to the form??

I can send future results from a Windows machine.

Can't remember if we can send attachment or not.  Just wonder if folks running Windows or Linux can read the attachment, if it is allowed??

Paul Smith

That 16 points looks pretty bad hi hi. I like my iPad but there are some things that it does not do well. Tnx Walter for taking my report. I intend to be there tonight. I hope to do better...

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2013, at 9:51 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Pretty slim pickings this last 4x4 event with storms and rain in the mid-west.

At any rate, thank you to the stations that could get to be on
the 4x4 Sprint.

Stations listed in order of points:

TOP STATION = Randy KB4QQJ = 604 pts

Dave NE5DL  = 596 pts

Terry WA0ITP = 176

Bill KV6Z   =  176

Dave W0CH  =  80

Paul  N0NBD = 16

Some folks had trouble with an Apple computer and the
reporting form. We may need to change the reporting form.

Thank you again to the stations that support the on-the-air
events of 4SQRP.

72....Walter - K5EST

dekle <dekle@...>

Paul,

16 points still beats sitting on the couch watching tv.

Kelly E

Not a huge deal, but I did not see my score listed. Think I followed the instructions, sent the file to 4x4@... at 8.52PM EDT on 10/5.  I can resend if you cannot locate it. Sent comments to the list a few minutes later and saw the post had made it too.

My score was 564 as being portable helped a ton.

It was not the best of condx wx and band wise for lots of you. Hope it is better next time.

72,
Kelly K4UPG
Orlando, FL