Dave NE5DL  = 596 pts

Kelly K4UPG = 564

Terry WA0ITP = 176

Bill KV6Z   =  176

Bart W0IIT = 148

Joel KB5FCF = 144

Paul  N0NBD = 96

Dave W0CH  =  80

This is the list as I have them. If anyone has corrections, please please send
me the info. We really want this to be a fun Sprint.

I will start emailing an acknowledgement receipt to each received score from now on. That way the entries/results are double checked.

Thanks again to all the super supporters of the 4 State Sprints!!!!!

72....Walter - K5EST

Johnny AC0BQ

Great Job everybody!
It was fun
Cu all in the next One!
72
Johnny

On Thursday, October 17, 2013, Walter - K5EST wrote:

Updated 4x4 Sprint results:

Stations listed in order of points:

TOP STATION = Randy KB4QQJ = 604 pts

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

W0IIT

Walter,

Wow, we need to dream up a few more op events to give you something to work on 7 days a week!!

What I meant to say is thanks for all you do for the 4SqrpGroup!!!!!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568, SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819, Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

Paul Smith

Thanks for your work Walter

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad