Topics

6 - 8 Meg Resistors Needed

WA0ITP

Anyone have two or three 6 or 8M resistors I can beg? 10M would even work ok I
think. 1/8 or 1/4W sizes are perfect. I'm slightly modifying my 2N2 rigs, but
don't tell Jim :o)

Tnx much.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Robert 'RC' Conley <rc.kc5wa@...>

terry
I have an assortment of 1/4w resistors in that range
5.6, 6.2, 6.8, 7.6, 8.2, 9.1,  10m  5EA
what needs you
RC

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Anyone have two or three 6 or 8M resistors I can beg? 10M would even work ok I
think. 1/8 or 1/4W sizes are perfect. I'm slightly modifying my 2N2 rigs, but
don't tell Jim :o)

Tnx much.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Carpe Diem
Tempus Fugit

NAQCC #0420
SKCC #089
FP #567
4SQRP #169
Wiol ono

Dale Putnam

Quick, what's your address?  shhhh.. I won't tell if you don't.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: wa0itp@...
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:15:26 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] 6 - 8 Meg Resistors Needed

Anyone have two or three 6 or 8M resistors I can beg? 10M would even work ok I
think. 1/8 or 1/4W sizes are perfect. I'm slightly modifying my 2N2 rigs, but
don't tell Jim :o)

Tnx much.
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

WA0ITP

Man that was fast, the resistors are on the way.
Thanks to those who responded with the speed of light.
What a great Group.