Topics

80M CW Net

WA0ITP

NIce buncha checkins tonight. 80 was in pretty good shape. Special thanx to
the 1rst timers, WG9F, and KC5WA. We appreciate you checking in tonight.

N0SM
Steve
Ottumwa, IA

WG9F
Rod
Milan, IN

KB4QQJ
Randy
Burlingon, NC

N0NBD
Paul
Humboldt, KS

KC5WA
RC
West Monroe, IN

KB9JLO
Dan
Decatur, IL

N0YJ
Bert
Silver Lake, KS

W0IIT
Bart
Pittsburg, KS

KV6Z
Bill
Claremore, OK

W2SH
Chas
Millington, NJ

W0CH
Dave
Seneca, MOHope to cu agn next week.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Good going all!
Nice net
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

[...]

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Paul Smith

Great net Terry, 80 was weird here... U were 599 then the noise abt got u... It was fun to listen...cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

Looks like I didnt follow my own procedure http://www.wa0itp.com/colrep.pdf ,
sri for the mess.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

| NIce buncha checkins tonight. 80 was in pretty good shape. Special thanx to
| the 1rst timers, WG9F, and KC5WA. We appreciate you checking in tonight.
|
| N0SM
| Steve
| Ottumwa, IA
|
| WG9F
| Rod
| Milan, IN
|
| KB4QQJ
| Randy
| Burlingon, NC
|
| N0NBD
| Paul
| Humboldt, KS
|
| KC5WA
| RC
| West Monroe, IN
|
| KB9JLO
| Dan
| Decatur, IL
|
| N0YJ
| Bert
| Silver Lake, KS
|
| W0IIT
| Bart
| Pittsburg, KS
|
| KV6Z
| Bill
| Claremore, OK
|
| W2SH
| Chas
| Millington, NJ
|
| W0CH
| Dave
| Seneca, MOHope to cu agn next week.
|

| ----------------------------------
| Real radios weigh less than a pound.
| I love this radio stuff !
| 72 WA0ITP
| www.wa0itp.com
| www.4sqrp.com
|

| ------------------------------------
|
| 4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
| OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO
| View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.phpYahoo Groups Links

w2sh@...

It took me a while to get Terry's attention.  I tried "tail-ending" when a QNI was concluded. Tried after a QRZ? and a few of his CQs and finally made it.

One important note was that Terry's 569 signal was the best of all the QNIs I heard since the start of the net except for Randy, KB4QQJ, who was 599 in NJ.

Second, I shivered every time Terry announced his temperature as 30 deg. F.  That's because it was 50 deg. F here during the net.  That's going away tomorrow and may not be seen for any evening until next year.

72,

Charles, W2SH

To: 4sqrp@...; wa0itp@...
From: wa0itp@...