Topics

Signal Check on 7122

WA0ITP

Anyone available for a short Q to test my tempory lash up? I've dissassembled
my station, am running on an MTR and have no power output indicator. I'm
setting up for the Sprint tmrrw and want to confirm that I'm getting out.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Dale Putnam

Be there in just a couple

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: wa0itp@...
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:02:02 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Signal Check on 7122

Anyone available for a short Q to test my tempory lash up? I've dissassembled
my station, am running on an MTR and have no power output indicator. I'm
setting up for the Sprint tmrrw and want to confirm that I'm getting out.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Paul Smith

Did I get a qso? I am tuned up there

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2013, at 7:02 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Anyone available for a short Q to test my tempory lash up? I've dissassembled
my station, am running on an MTR and have no power output indicator. I'm
setting up for the Sprint tmrrw and want to confirm that I'm getting out.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Dale Putnam

I hrd you.. had to run.. but hrd you.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; wa0itp@...
From: psmith61@...
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:38:42 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Signal Check on 7122

Did I get a qso? I am tuned up there

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2013, at 7:02 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Anyone available for a short Q to test my tempory lash up? I've dissassembled
my station, am running on an MTR and have no power output indicator. I'm
setting up for the Sprint tmrrw and want to confirm that I'm getting out.
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Paul Smith