Topics

Tonites Nets

WA0ITP

I wont be able to make the nets tonight. My shack is torn up for new carpeting and the radios are all in the garage. I justn installed a wireless router so I could do email on an old laptop. Can someone jump in and call the 80M net ?

Thanks much, I plan to be back on the air by the weekend. Missing two Fox Hunts and the nets is a bummer,.

72 Terry WAØITP

Phil Anderson

I'll miss the net tonight too Terry..........2nd Wed of month is
our Douglas County Club meeting night.

Looking forward to Ozcon!

Uncle Phil
w0xi

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Terry
Glad you got your internet comm up and running!
I can call the 80 m net tonight, i don't have any meetings.
Cu next week.

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Paul Smith

Will listen for you Johnny, Hello Terry.....

de Paul