Topics

Anyone for a QSO?

WA0ITP

I've been rearranging the shack and have just hooked up the K2. Anyone up for a
QSO on 40M?

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

GB Hoyt

Gonna be up about 0600 UTC? I'll be at work until local midnight.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 5:07 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I've been rearranging the shack and have just hooked up the K2. Anyone up for a
QSO on 40M?

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Paul Smith

I'm here and the OHR is warming up near 7030

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 16, 2013, at 4:07 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I've been rearranging the shack and have just hooked up the K2. Anyone up for a
QSO on 40M?

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Phil Anderson

Didn't hear you at 7030 from Lawrence, KS but hooked up with
Bill, W9ZN in Chicago 57n.

Later, Unc Phil, W0XI