Topics

OT: Totally off topic - Spitfire Photo Pilot

Don Jackson

Hi,

I don't usually post on such an unrelated topic to this discussion list, but I know many on this list are interested in flying and WW2 aircraft and I'd like to share this with you.

This link and comments were sent to me from a friend. I think you may enjoy watching the short and professionally produced film about a flight doctor and a Spitfire photo mission pilot.

Don AE5K

A must see!
And excellent story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ie3SrjLlcUY&sns=em

Spy pilots are a very special breed. Their only defense are their planes and their brains.

cbayona <CBayona@...>

Great movie, thanks.

--
Cecil - k5nwa

Paul Smith

Don and all, this was a GREAT film. I enjoyed it a ton OT or not... Thanks

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 22, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Don AE5K <donj@...> wrote:

Hi,

I don't usually post on such an unrelated topic to this discussion list,
but I know many on this list are interested in flying and WW2 aircraft
and I'd like to share this with you.

This link and comments were sent to me from a friend. I think you may
enjoy watching the short and professionally produced film about a flight
doctor and a Spitfire photo mission pilot.

Don AE5K

A must see!
And excellent story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ie3SrjLlcUY&sns=em

Spy pilots are a very special breed. Their only defense are their planes
and their brains.

KD4OBQ

I have seen that clip before. It was worth a second watch.

Thanks
Pat KD4OBQ

AR
Odd Carb-Hormone Trick
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52910a1dd6b2ca1d5ea8st02vuc

Rick Bennett

Thanks!  That was awesome.  These kind of things are "gems" of US history.

de KC0PET, Rick