Topics

for what it's worth

davemrtn

~8:48 am in Mountain Home, I am listening to KXEL 'AM' @ 1,540 KHz (on the dial) out of Waterloo/Cedar Falls Iowa.

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

I guess most people don't think because it's too tedious for them!
What I like about naps is, I can get them done while I'm sleeping.
If they can, they do; without thinking if they should.

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!

WA0ITP

S9 plus 30 here.

CQWW CW is on this weekend, maybe all that RF is enhancing the broadcast band too  :o)

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP