Topics

Contest and Sprint Coordinator change

Walter - K5EST

GE 4SQRP, we have a new Contest and Sprint Coordinator, as of this coming January 2014. John Lonigro - AA0VE...member # 163
jonigro@...

John, is not new to 4SQRP, in fact I can't remember not seeing him at OzarkCon when I have been there.

He going to be busy getting setup for the January start of the Sprint season, and I will continue to accept the December SSS sprint totals. The totals for November and December shall be turned over to John, so no Sprint contacts are lost.

Thank you everyone for making the 4SQRP Sprints a fun event.

72/73....Walter - K5EST
editor : Ozark QRP Banner

WA0ITP

GM John,
Thank you for assuming the Contest and Sprint duties.  If I can help with info or advice, pse dont hesitate to ask.

Walter,
Thanks vy much for getting the sprints up and running.  Great job and we all appreciate it.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

GE 4SQRP, we have a new Contest and Sprint Coordinator, as of this coming January 2014. John Lonigro - AA0VE...member # 163
jonigro@...

John, is not new to 4SQRP, in fact I can't remember not seeing him at OzarkCon when I have been there.

He going to be busy getting setup for the January start of the Sprint season, and I will continue to accept the December SSS sprint totals. The totals for November and December shall be turned over to John, so no Sprint contacts are lost.

Thank you everyone for making the 4SQRP Sprints a fun event.

72/73....Walter - K5EST
editor : Ozark QRP Banner

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm all
Congrats John, thanks for stepping up!
Thanks Walter for getiing it all rollin!

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

kb4qqj

Thanks Walter for all your hard work. It was a great job getting the sprint off the ground and running. A real fun event.

Thanks John for taking on the task. If I can help, let me know. As soon as you have everything finalized let me know and I'll post it on my contest  calendar.

72 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ