Topics

New Magic Box Run.

WA0ITP

Four State is pleased to announce a new run of K8IQY's Magic Box. It provides
seamless transceiving using separate transmitters and receivers, is extrememly
user friendly, fully automatic, and completely silent in operation. It
completely protects your receiver and is compatible with any receiver or
transmitter up to 10 watts in power.

Please go here for more information and to place your order.
http://www.4sqrp.com/MagicBox.php

Thank you for supporting the Four State QRP Group. All proceeds go to
supporting our annual conference OzarkCon.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

I placed my order on the evening of the 20th and the board and parts
arrived today from Paul, N0NBD. This is a very high quality board,
certainly nicer than the boards from the Heathkit days. Looks very good
and fast service. BTW, the Magic Box is the first $SQRP kit I've bought
and I'm pleased. I'll have to look for another one of these days!

72, de Nate >>

Paul Smith

Glad to hear the kit arrived ok. The MB is a dandy kit. Enjoy!

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad