Topics

7122 Thursday Morning net is on!

WA0ITP

Just returned from a very nice Christmas gatheringwith my family, and I I trust
yours as as nice as mine.

For those who are home and want to start the day with some operating, lets do
the 7122 net tommorrow morning at 8:30 as usual. I may be on the Pig Rig, so
zero beat as close as you can.

Tnx es cu then.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Paul Smith

Sounds good to me. We had a great time with all the kids and grand kids.... I ate sufficient food to do a short couch coma..... The kids got wore out and went home... So that just left the cleanup hi hi... I will try to be on the net in the morning...... My pig is not converted yet but my Tribander should do.......c u then

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad