Topics

Cyclone QSOs this morning

WA0ITP

40M was in good shape again this morning, and I enjoyed using the Cyclone.  Thanks to Jerry, Johnny, Marshall, Lou, Paul, and Wayne for the QSOs, appreciate it.  Morning QSOs are a great way to start the day.

W0CLR

Jerry

BELTON, MO

AC0BQ

Johnny

Lebo, KS    2N2/40

W0OTM

Marshall

OTTUMWA, IA  Cyclone

N8LA

Lou

SAINT LOUIS, MO

N0NBD

Paul

HUMBOLDT, KS  Tribander

KC0PMH

Wayne

Columbus, KS

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

Gm Terry and the group:
Sorry abt that, i had another net right beside you, and the 4 station was very strong.
I was on the 2n 40 with the fresh beta Freq- mite installed. My choice of filters were the one that Jim designed!!
I heard almost everyone, some very strong at 599!
Happy New Year
 72
Johnny

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

[...]

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Paul Smith

I enjoyed the net this morning. I got a call in the middle and lost out... Will be there a couple more times then back to work
Ur rig sounded good fine signal...

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad