To: 4sqrp@...
From: psmith61@...
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 20:58:42 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Is it snowing there yet

Johnny is it snowing there yet. The radar looks like it is close... I gotta see if Terry is getting snow......

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

marjannorm

Hi all,
No snow here yet, temperature just passed 43 degrees Celcius (+\~ 112 F). I usually put on my woolies when the temp drops below 30 C!
Norm VK5GI
Willunga, South Australia

Sent from my iPad

Stay cool, Norm!

Seems if we could split the difference between the hot and cold spots in
the world, it would be quite comfortable!

72, de Nate >>

Dale Putnam

Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Dale
Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Jim Kortge

On 1/5/2014 10:16 AM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm Dale
Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much
We had 8" overnight in Fenton, MI. Just got in from plowing that out of the driveway to make room for the 12" that is supposed to arrive over the next 24 hours. Ugh!!! Running out of room already to put all of that white water. :-)

72 and play radio today,

Jim, K8IQY

Phil Anderson

We got about 4 inches so far in Lawrence, KS

Unc Phil, W0XI

Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm Dale

Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

    __

    Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee
    chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

    Have a great day,

    --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Paul

No snow and 62 degrees in Phoenix at 9:55 am.  Ask me why I live here...

de Paul, W8AEF

Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Is it snowing there yet

Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm Dale

Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

    __

    Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee
    chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

    Have a great day,

    --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam

It is a heat wave!!! We're all the way up to 1...  and 15-20mph breezes...
I'm thinking about planting a garden...   ...   ...   inside.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 09:16:22 -0600
From: jomatlock@...
To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...

Gm Dale
Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

WA0ITP

Oh Man!   We might ask in July tho :o)

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:34 AM

Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm Dale

Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

    __

    Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee
    chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

    Have a great day,

    --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

cbayona <CBayona@...>

21 F here in NW Arkansas and about 3/4 inches of snow on the ground and still falling, expecting 0 tonight, rather balmy here compared to some.

No plans to go anywhere, working on some home improvement projects, maybe let out some solder smoke out tonight.

I just finished a large breakfast/lunch so I'm ready for the rest of the afternoon.

At 09:16 AM 1/5/2014, you wrote:

Gm Dale
Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind... just a wee chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

--
Cecil - k5nwa

Wayne Dillon

Snow quit here a couple of hours ago, wind is 15-20 it's blowing the white stuff around. Just about 3 inches (on advreage) but I understand it'll get cool tonite.
72/3 es God Bless and stay warm de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Johnny is it snowing there yet. The radar looks like it is close... I gotta see if Terry is getting snow......

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Bruce Winkelman <bdwink@...>

'bout an inch of the white stuff here in Tulsa.

72/73,
Bruce AA5CO

Kelly E

Still nuttin' in Orlando!

72,
Kelly K4UPG

On 1/5/2014 1:04 PM, Bruce Winkelman wrote:

'bout an inch of the white stuff here in Tulsa.

72/73,
Bruce AA5CO

Paul Smith

Imam sure glad to hear it is not snowing in Orlando... Mother Nature is doing her best to redistribute the 2 inches of snow into piles with 20mph winds ..... Sheeeeesh... I am ready for some different weather.

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 5, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Kelly E McClelland <kmacker@...> wrote:

Still nuttin' in Orlando!

72,
Kelly K4UPG

On 1/5/2014 1:04 PM, Bruce Winkelman wrote:

'bout an inch of the white stuff here in Tulsa.

72/73,
Bruce AA5CO

John Lonigro

I'll ask you next July!

(about 8" here and a howling wind.  Expect about 4" more before it stops and the temperature drops to 10 below.)

John AA0VE

Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:34 AM

Johnny Matlock wrote:

Gm Dale

Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

    __

    Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind...   just a wee
    chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

    Have a great day,

    --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

ka0ncr

Hi all you "sutherners"!

Not snowing here, although we have about 0.25 inch from the other night. NWS says I can look forward to -13F when

leaving work when I get off at 4 AM tomorrow morning.. UGGG.. I hope the battery in the van will have

enough to fire up the engine!

I do hope it warms up.. going to have surgery on my right foot Wednesday... so will be using

a couple of socks and an open toe metal boot for a week or two... Bad deal is that I am going to

have to go up to St.Paul MN a week from this monday for 4-5 days of an acceptance run for

a new product line we are bringing down into the plant...

Only good thing is my boss has to leave this Monday to go to our plant in Aberdeen SD.   good weather for him to be gone... (stifled evil laugh - a few snickers too)..

Hope you are all keeping warm by the soldering iron!

73 - off to work I go!

Arnie KA0NCR

Johnny AC0BQ

Yep it is!
We had abt 3 inches but the road in front of our house us abt 2 2 1/2 feet deep

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Paul Smith wrote:

Imam sure glad to hear it is not snowing in Orlando... Mother Nature is doing her best to redistribute the 2 inches of snow into piles with 20mph winds ..... Sheeeeesh... I am ready for some different weather.

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 5, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Kelly E McClelland <kmacker@...> wrote:

Still nuttin' in Orlando!

72,
Kelly K4UPG

On 1/5/2014 1:04 PM, Bruce Winkelman wrote:

'bout an inch of the white stuff here in Tulsa.

72/73,
Bruce AA5CO

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Dan Reynolds

Snowing here in Central IL and blowing like crazy. That light drifting snow. Right now 18 - low tonight is supposed to be -16, high tomorrow -7. Tuesday supposed to be more 'normal' like.

I got out of the hospital yesterday. Pneumonia and some escaped my lungs and got into my blood. I've been fighting this since November. But they pumped enough antibiotics in me to kill almost anything. The shack will be too cold to be usable but I'm not up to it anyway. I'll just ham it up over the keyboard for now.

Stay safe. That below zero stuff is nothing to play around with!

73

Dan - KB9JLO