80M CW Net

WA0ITP

The net was a little light tonight.  Thanks to Paul, Bert, Steve, and Herb for checkin in, I appreciate it.  80M isnt in very good shape so Im sri if I missed some who tried to make it in.  Hope to hear you next week.

WA9PWP

PAUL

STOUGHTON, WI

N0YJ

Bert

Silver Lake, KS

N0SM

Steve

OTTUMWA, IA

WR9H

Herb

ROCKFORD, IL

7122 net at 8:30 tmrrow morning, it's a great way to start the day.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

WA0ITP

I meant to add that Paul was on his Ft Tuthill, and Bart was using his Ten Tec Argo (the new one)

Great rigs guys, tnx for letting me listen to them.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP