Thurs Morning Checkins

WA0ITP

Wow! BIG net this morning 18 checkins!!!! I'll summarize tonight.
Thanks to all, great fun.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Wayne Dillon

Just as I thought Terry, Way better in the mornings than in the evenings, way to go my friend, nice job!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:46 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Wow! BIG net this morning 18 checkins!!!! I'll summarize tonight.
Thanks to all, great fun.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Joe KF0XV <joekf0xv@...>

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Wow! BIG net this morning 18 checkins!!!! I'll summarize tonight.
Thanks to all, great fun.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP
Sri I was late Terry
Better late then never Hi Hi
KF0XV

Rick Bennett

I managed to get the radio in my office turned on late in the net and was surprised to hear it was still going.  I copied WA0ITP, KD4OBQ, WR9H(?) and NE5DL(?).  Everyone was really solid here in Jefferson City, at or near 599.  Too many distractions to copy everything and get geared up to check in.  The rig is an ICOM 706MKIIG and I will have to pull out the instructions again to get the power turned down and get to the keyer settings.  And I will probably have to close the door to keep people away long enough to check in.

Anyway, good job on the net Terry.

de KC0PET, Rick