Luncheon Gathering Saturday

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at 11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH

Phil Anderson

Sure wish it was closer Dave. Maybe we could meet in Lebo sometime?

unc Phil..............

David Bixler wrote:

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch
get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at
11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH

KK0S

Phil -

Lebo is just about a 90 minute drive from the Wichita area.  I'm not familiar with much other than Beto Junction, but I see there is also the Lebo Diner and the Country Pride Restaurant that might have a spot where the Kansas contingent of the 4SQRP (and also NW Missouri members) could get together.

I'm certainly up for a February 4SQRP eye-ball in Lebo!  Phil - If we can avoid the ice and snow that is possible in February I think a Lebo get together would be a hoot!

How about it, gang? Do we have anyone in Kansas or NW Missouri that would be interested ?

72 -

Bruce KK0S

David Bixler wrote:

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch
get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at
11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Bruce, Phil and the group.
The Beto truck stop cafe is the best bet.
The second choice is the Sub way across the street. I am good for a Saturday lunch meeting?
Count me in!
Johnny AC0 BQ

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Daniel Mullen

Dave,
  Diana and I are looking forward to the drive to Seneca in the morning.  I think one our our grandkids will be coming along with us.
  73 Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2014, at 14:02, David Bixler <qrp@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch
get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at
11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH

Jeremy Utley

Count me in too!� The Beto Truck stop resturant is good food, and only about a 45min drive from here (speaking from another who knows the area well).� I would love a Kansas-side get-together!

Jeremy, NQ0M
Beautiful downtown Iola, KS

�

David Bixler wrote:

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch
get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at
11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Tom Sevart

I would love to have gone to one or the other meetings today but have a bad migraine this morning so don't really feel like a road trip.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

KK0S

Tom - Sorry to hear about your migraine this morning.  I hope you get some relief soon.

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for 11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -

Bruce  KK0S

wynger99@yahoo.com

Hi All

I am sure interested in a gathering and would try to make it....Thanks  Dale WN0WWY

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:53 AM, "bbarley48@..." wrote:

Tom - Sorry to hear about your migraine this morning.  I hope you get some relief soon.

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for 11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -
Bruce  KK0S

Johnny AC0BQ

Name the Saturday and I will try to be there.
72
Johnny AC0 BQ

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:53 AM, "bbarley48@..." <bbarley48@...> wrote:

Tom - Sorry to hear about your migraine this morning.  I hope you get some relief soon.

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for 11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -
Bruce  KK0S

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

KK0S

Well, the temperature has finally gotten above freezing and I'm setting here in Park City watching 9+ inches of snow melt away.  Our weather gurus are calling for warming temperatures and nothing in the way of freezy skid-stuff for the rest of this week.  It looks like that by Saturday, the road to Beto Junction should be all thawed out.

How about it?  Is anyone here in Kansas or the KCMO area up for a 4SQRP get together at the truck stop restaurant at Beto Junction?  Maybe we could do a show 'n tell while we are there or maybe even a mini-tailgate.  Reply to the group and we'll see if it can happen.  I've been cooped up in the house too long....

72
Bruce - KK0S