Topics

WX?

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Paul Smith

Hey Johnny, it is 68 degrees he in the kitchen. Hi hi. Have not been outside for a while. Mother Nature does have a way of reminding us that it is still winter he he he.... I rerouted my antenna wires this afternoon... Was nice but cool in the wind.. Back to work tomorrow cul de Paul

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge:

The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Dale Putnam

Wind died, and it is 30F now.. so it isn't all bad... at least not yet.
All the snow is gone tho, so that will have to be replaced before
Spring arrives.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; jomatlock@...
From: psmith61@...
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:44:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] WX?

Hey Johnny, it is 68 degrees he in the kitchen. Hi hi. Have not been outside for a while. Mother Nature does have a way of reminding us that it is still winter he he he.... I rerouted my antenna wires this afternoon... Was nice but cool in the wind.. Back to work tomorrow cul de Paul

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

12/-19 real feel  Winds 29 N MPH in Council Bluffs at 2140

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge:

The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?

QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Jim Kortge

On 1/20/2014 9:29 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from
the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?
-3 this morning in Fenton, MI. We cancelled our Bluegrass Jam due to the cold, so it has to be serious! :-)

72,

Jim, K8IQY

Bill Cromwell

On 01/21/2014 09:32 AM, Jim Kortge wrote:

On 1/20/2014 9:29 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from
the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?
-3 this morning in Fenton, MI. We cancelled our Bluegrass Jam due to
the cold, so it has to be serious! :-)

72,

Jim, K8IQY
Heh,

It was about 12 below here this morning and hovering around zero when we had our jam and dance last night. Nothing canceled here. Around here we expect it to get cold in winter and we are equipped to deal with it. The people I feel for are the ones with 'tropical' infrastructure experiencing sub-freezing temps. That is devastating and sometimes can be fatal.

73,

Bill KU8H