7.122 Need Louisiana QRP

priveye997

I was finally able to get my Double Extended Zepp up for 40 meters yesterday. Was on 7.122 calling CQ last night and I think it was a Zero that answered me. Was it you Terry? The station was very weak with QSB so that I could not even get their call.

I also made two very nice qso's this morning on 7.122 with NS4Q and N9OL. I seem to be doing ok into Indiana and Wisconsin.

So I can be on 40 for anyone that wants to try for a qso. Just send me a message. Evenings and 7 to 8 am is good for me.

73 John NS5Z

Sent from my iPad

WA0ITP

GA John,

I did hear you and called, but 40 wasn't cooperating this morning. Lotsa QSB
and your signal was weak also, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Maybe
next time.

I'll listen for you in the morning.

Good luck with the EDZ, they're a good antenna.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

|I was finally able to get my Double Extended Zepp up for 40 meters yesterday.
Was on 7.122 calling CQ last night and I think it was a Zero that answered me.
Was it you Terry? The station was very weak with QSB so that I could not even
get their call.

| I also made two very nice qso's this morning on 7.122 with NS4Q and N9OL. I
seem to be doing ok into Indiana and Wisconsin.

| So I can be on 40 for anyone that wants to try for a qso. Just send me a
message. Evenings and 7 to 8 am is good for me.

| 73 John NS5Z
|

| Sent from my iPad
|
| ------------------------------------
|
| 4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
| OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO
| View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.phpYahoo Groups Links

Wayne Dillon

Hi John,
If you hear me give a call into the 40m 4SQRP net tonight. 7.122, 19:30 local time. It'd be good to have you along for the ride.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 2:50 PM, All The Facts <john@...> wrote:

I was finally able to get my Double Extended Zepp up for 40 meters yesterday. Was on 7.122 calling CQ last night and I think it was a Zero that answered me. Was it you Terry? The station was very weak with QSB so that I could not even get their call.

I also made two very nice qso's this morning on 7.122 with NS4Q and N9OL. I seem to be doing ok into Indiana and Wisconsin.

So I can be on 40 for anyone that wants to try for a qso. Just send me a message. Evenings and 7 to 8 am is good for me.

73 John NS5Z

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you