Topics

a punny day.......stay in and OP CW!

Phil Anderson

Hey OMs.......

Let's make this a CW day on 7122?

Oh......and here are your three puns for the day:

1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
2. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
3. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Unc Phil, W0XI

Wayne Dillon

GROAN...

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Hey OMs.......

Let's make this a CW day on 7122?

Oh......and here are your three puns for the day:

1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
2. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
3. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Unc Phil, W0XI

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Paul Smith

Hey Uncle Phil
How about don't sit on the cactus mother or you'll get the point

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

[...]

W0IIT

Wayne, you took the groan right out of my mouth:-)

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,
Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

WA0ITP

"Why do people study magnetism? It's a pretty attractive field."

Yeah I know, our senses of humor are poles apart.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Oh......and here are your three puns for the day:

1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
2. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
3. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Unc Phil, W0XI

Ray Cadmus

May want to check out the 10-10 SSB contest this weekend. I hope 10 is open. I can sometimes make a contact there with my short wire antenna. Technically a long wire but doesn't seem right to call something that short a long wire.

Regards,

ray W0PFO

Phil Anderson

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst!

Unc

WA0ITP

Here's one for our SE KS Flyfisherman, N0NBD.

"The best way to communicate with a fish is to drop them a line."

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

--

http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/ Under construction but please visit anyway.

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Johnny AC0BQ

GM tERRY, PHIL AND THE GROUP!
Well this conversation confirms that cold weather causes boredom!
Neat puns guys!
Terry ur Cyclone doing ok this am, very little drift, offset ok to me, did not need RIT!
Phil your 450 and the NVIS doing a bang up job!
I am gonna build one of those when it warms up a little.
I am down to the BIG G5RV because the wind jerked the ladder line off the xray earlier this week!
I guess the antennas are just right when they get pulled down now and then, right??

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst!

Unc

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

Johnny AC0BQ

These puns are just getting worse!

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

[...]

VERY good one Terry

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

[...]

I can't resist..........Here's a couple more...........groannies......hehe

4. They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O
5. A dyslexic man walks into a bra
6. How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

Unc Phil.

___