Topics

Ozarkcon Registration for 2014 is now open!

Paul Smith

Online Registration for OzarkCon 2014 is now open !

Please use the form on this page
http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm

This year the conference dates are April 4 and 5. The main Ozarkcon
web page is http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

The Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center in Branson, MO will be our
host again this year, and they are once again providing special room rates
The rates extend for 1 week before and 1 week after the conference.
http://bransonstonecastle.com/

We will again be in the main building (where the breakfast is served)

New for this year: A complimentary Saturday lunch will be served for all attendees.

The Friday evening banquet, presentations and breakfasts will take place in the huge Stonehenge Room.

The vendors, homebrew and wacky key contests, and KØN will be next door in the
Knights of the Roundtable room.  A limited number of vendor tables are available.

We have an outstanding line up of speakers and presentation topics.
Please checkout  the agenda page for more information.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

So pse visit the pre-registration page
http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm  and sign up for OzarkCon,
the premier annual QRP Conference in the Central Time Zone.  Please
pick up your registration packets at in the lobby on Friday afternoon
and Saturday morning.

The Four State QRP Group is looking forward to seeing you in Branson
on April 5 and

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Paul,
    The link you provided to the registration is bogus.

    Why not just instruct people to go to the OzarkCon web page and use the selections available on that page ????

    www.ozarkcon.com

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!

Cecil Bayona <cbayona@...>

Anyone know who I need to contact and their email
address, I went to register, after I went to pay
by PayPal and it did not show the cost, now it
won't let me back in, also I registered for the
kit building session but there is no price listed.

At 09:38 PM 2/4/2014, you wrote:

Paul,
   The link you provided to the registration is bogus.

   Why not just instruct people to go to the
OzarkCon web page and use the selections available on that page ????

   <http://www.ozarkcon.com>www.ozarkcon.com

On 02/04/2014 09:28 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

Online Registration for OzarkCon 2014Â is now open !

Please use the form on this page
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm

This year the conference dates areÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://6>AprilÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://6>4 and 5. The main Ozarkcon
web page isÂ
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php>http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

The Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center in Branson, MO will be our
host again this year, and they are once again providing special room rates
The rates extend for 1 week before and 1 week after the conference.
<http://bransonstonecastle.com/>http://bransonstonecastle.com/

We will again be in the main building (where the breakfast is served)

New for this year: A complimentaryÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://9>Saturday lunch will be served for all attendees.

The <x-apple-data-detectors://10>Friday
evening banquet, presentations and
breakfasts will take place in the huge Stonehenge Room. Â

The vendors, homebrew and wacky key
contests, and KØN will be next door in the
Knights of the Roundtable room.  A limited
number of vendor tables are available.

We have an outstanding line up of speakers and presentation topics.
Please checkout  the agenda page for more information.
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

So pse visit the pre-registration page
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htmÂ
 and sign up for OzarkCon,
the premier annual QRP Conference in the Central Time Zone. Â Please
pick up your registration packets at in the
lobby <x-apple-data-detectors://13>on Friday afternoon
and <x-apple-data-detectors://14>Saturday morning.

The Four State QRP Group is looking forward to seeing you in Branson
<x-apple-data-detectors://15>on April <x-apple-data-detectors://15>5 andÂ

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!

Cecil - k5nwa