registration problem

Jim Beard

anyone else having a problem registering?
When I get to the paypal button and fill it in I just get
something about the merchant not accepting then after a few times the registration form just clears itself and wants me to start over.

Is there a paypal name I can send my registration to?

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...
AE5ZZ

davemrtn

Jim Sheldon

Yup PayPal link isn't working right now - - they need to fix it.

W0EB

> anyone else having a problem registering?When I get to the paypal
> button and fill it in I just get
> something about the merchant not accepting then after a few times
> the registration form just clears itself and wants me to start over.
>

> Is there a paypal name I can send my registration to?
>
> Jim Beard
> jfbeard@...

Cecil Bayona <cbayona@...>

Same here, I will end up sending a check, I've registered twice now.

At 07:42 AM 2/5/2014, you wrote:

anyone else having a problem registering?
When I get to the paypal button and fill it in I just get
something about the merchant not accepting then after a few times the registration form just clears itself and wants me to start over.

Is there a paypal name I can send my registration to?

Jim Beard
<mailto:jfbeard@swbell.net>jfbeard@swbell.net
AE5ZZ
--