Wed Nite Nets

WA0ITP

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time. Wayne has discontinued the
8:30 40M net due to band condx at that time.

I won't be available tonight for the 80M CW net, or the 40M
Thursday morning net, please jump in and have fun anyway.

If we have to QSY, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all, sessions is encouraged. We call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KC�PMH NCS
8:0 ... 80M CW Net on 3564, Scratched for this week only
9:00 " " ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, N�TGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
---------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Ge Terry and the Group
I will call the 80 m net for you tonight if you  like Terry.
I am using the double g5RV, it does ok on 80M

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time. Wayne has discontinued the
8:30 40M net due to band condx at that time.

I won't be available tonight for the 80M CW net, or the 40M
Thursday morning net, please jump in and have fun anyway.

If we have to QSY, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all, sessions is encouraged. We call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
8:0 ... 80M CW Net on 3564, Scratched for this week only
9:00 " " ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP....."more smiles per watt"