To: 4sqrp@...
From: wa0itp@...
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:20:45 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Thursday Morning Net [1 Attachment]

Good net this morning, thanx to who tried and to those that couldn quite make it.  I heard one station trying (I think)  who was truly ESP.  40 was pretty soft this morning, with signals varying from Phil at 599+ to Mike at abt 339. I was using  my  excellent K8IQY 2N2/40, wotta great receiver!  Hope to hear you all again next week.  Making it in were: