At Branson it would be fun to meet other military radio ops

Walter - K5EST

I plan on being at Branson. Hope we ex military operators can find time to swap a few adventures.

Was ex-Navy Radioman in the gator Brown Water Navy in-country  Vietnam. Callsign.......Spike 55.

Last year at the Warrensburg, MO Hamfest, bumped in to a guy wearing a Brown Water t-shirt. He had been aboard the re-supply boat that tied up ever few weeks. Small world!

Still attached to the Navy radio world via, the Navy Amateur Radio Club. 7.245 LSB 6-8AM 365 days a year!

72....Walter . K5EST

n0evh@... wrote:

Excellent to know of a few military ops.  Perhaps we can find a few more at the conference and drink a pepsi together!  I have a few funny stories and one or two are even true!

Hope to eyeball with any that are at the Con.

John N0EVH

n0evh

Excellent to know of a few military ops.  Perhaps we can find a few more at the conference and drink a pepsi together!  I have a few funny stories and one or two are even true!

Hope to eyeball with any that are at the Con.

John N0EVH

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

I will be at Branson and served as a Navy radioman aboard ship 1963-66.

Rich K8MEG

Gregory Harris <wdx9khy@...>

Hello 4SQRP Group
I won't be attending any conferences but was a Navy Radioman (NEC 2304/9577) for a long time aboard many ships.
Fair winds Following seas
Greg WB9MII/QRP