Topics

Ozark QRP Banner

Walter - K5EST

GE 4 State'ers!  The March 2014 edition of the Ozark QRP Banner
is now online.

Running a bit late this month, but be prepared for a monster edition
emitting from the OzarkCon Conference!!!!! .....actually I can hardly
wait!

C ya in Branson!

72....Walter . K5EST
Editor, "Ozark QRP Banner"

W0IIT

Walter,

Another GREAT issue of “The Banner”!!! Really liked the front cover. I wonder how many 4Staters have actually operated tractor mobile? Although it was 2 meter FM, I have done /T. On my old stomping grounds in NW OK many of the hams were farmers or as in my case worked for farmers, so it wasn’t unusual to have a /T come up on a repeater. In fact some even checked into nets and even on occasion would check into storm watch nets. I am sure that situation was common in other areas of the Four States.

Walter you are due another — Thank You and Job Well done!!!!

Looking forward to OzarkCon and the issue of “The Banner” coming out of OzarkCon!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp=#72, FP=#11, ARS=#568,
SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819,
Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000

Johnny AC0BQ

Great one Again Walter.
Loved the kit line up !
Thanks

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"

WA0ITP

Very nice Walter, thank you again and again.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

GE 4 State'ers!  The March 2014 edition of the Ozark QRP Banner
is now online.

Running a bit late this month, but be prepared for a monster edition
emitting from the OzarkCon Conference!!!!! .....actually I can hardly
wait!

C ya in Branson!

72....Walter . K5EST
Editor, "Ozark QRP Banner"

Paul Smith

Very nice work Walter!

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 7, 2014, at 9:01 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

GE 4 State'ers!  The March 2014 edition of the Ozark QRP Banner
is now online.

Running a bit late this month, but be prepared for a monster edition
emitting from the OzarkCon Conference!!!!! .....actually I can hardly
wait!

C ya in Branson!

72....Walter . K5EST
Editor, "Ozark QRP Banner"

Phil Anderson

Thank you for your hard work Walter.........see ya at the con

unc Phil

W5HEH AJ

Walter and All, i did not know about this Monthly Publication! Kewl ! Glad you all mentioned it , Thank you ! Been sick and working again to get my Ol' Shack set up to put my Qrp Rig on the Nets to join in , Was shooting up some Sinkers Yesterday up the trees to hoist the OCF wire Antenna, oh What fun . 73s, AJ