Topics

Ocon Preregistrations

WA0ITP

We have just cleared 100 preregistrations. Yahoo! and thank you.

This is gonna be a great conference - again. Check out the speaker lineup and
topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free breakfasts, etc.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope to see you all
there.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Thats Great!
Cu all of you there!

On Monday, March 10, 2014, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

We have just cleared 100 preregistrations. Yahoo! and thank you.

This is gonna be a great conference - again. Check out the speaker lineup and
topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free breakfasts, etc.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope to see you all
there.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Paul Smith

I was checking some things. We have 101 preregistered. I count we have about 5 tables available and that will be dang tight. Things are coming together for a fine Ozarkcon. We have some great speakers and kits to talk about....April 4 and 5 is coming fast.
C u all there,
de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2014, at 7:50 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

We have just cleared 100 preregistrations. Yahoo! and thank you.

This is gonna be a great conference - again. Check out the speaker lineup and
topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free breakfasts, etc.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope to see you all
there.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

Jim Sheldon

Super!  Hope I can get at least one table in a place I can get an antenna cable or two outside for the Elecraft rig demo.  I just bought the K1 that Wayne Dillon offered up this morning so I'll have an almost complete (minus a KX1) line of Elecraft rigs and if the antenna thing works out, they will all be live for anyone wanting to try them out.

My wife (W0JMS) couldn't go last year because she was still working (overtime that weekend) and the insurance company she worked for was in their busiest time of the year, but she's also retired now and we'll both be there.

Jim - W0EB

> We have just cleared 100 preregistrations.  Yahoo! and thank you.
>
> This is gonna be a great conference - again.  Check out the speaker
> lineup and topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free
>
> We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope
> to see you all there. ---------------------------------- I love
> this radio stuff ! 72   WA0ITP www.wa0itp.com www.4sqrp.com

> <*> Your email settings:
> Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
> (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
> 4sqrp-digest@...
> 4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

> <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:

WA0ITP

Great problem to have.  We can add up to 10 tables in the lobby if needed

C'Mon April!

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

[...]

Fb Jim,

We have a special location for you where the antenna can go out a window.  Thank's for bringing your Elecraft gear.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP

Super!  Hope I can get at least one table in a place I can get an antenna cable or two outside for the Elecraft rig demo.  I just bought the K1 that Wayne Dillon offered up this morning so I'll have an almost complete (minus a KX1) line of Elecraft rigs and if the antenna thing works out, they will all be live for anyone wanting to try them out.

My wife (W0JMS) couldn't go last year because she was still working (overtime that weekend) and the insurance company she worked for was in their busiest time of the year, but she's also retired now and we'll both be there.

Jim - W0EB

> We have just cleared 100 preregistrations.  Yahoo! and thank you.
>
> This is gonna be a great conference - again.  Check out the speaker
> lineup and topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free
>
> We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope
> to see you all there. ---------------------------------- I love
> this radio stuff ! 72   WA0ITP www.wa0itp.com www.4sqrp.com

> <*> Your email settings:
> Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
> (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
> 4sqrp-digest@...
> 4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

> <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:

Paul Smith

Your tables are on the list

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad