QRP Radios For Sale

K4EQ

I've finally decided to buy a new K2, so to help with expenses I'm selling a few of my QRP radios and accessories, including a NorCal 40A, an OHR 100A (20m), a DSW30, a couple of Rock-Mites and a WM2 wattmeter. If interested in any of this, please go to www.k4eq.net and click on the "For Sale" button. You'll find pictures and descriptions of the items for sale. Everything is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Thanks.

Dale, K4EQ
Union, MO

K4EQ

The only QRP radio left of the five is the OHR 100A (20m). Also available are an LDG Z-11 Pro auto tuner (0.1-125 watts), an Oak Hills Research WM-2 wattmeter and an Elecraft Hex Key. See pictures at www.k4eq.net and click on the "For Sale" button.

Dale, K4EQ

Louis Axeman <n8la@...>

Greetings,

Is the QRP watt meter still for sale?

Check out my QRZ site.  In many ways we are eerily alike.

72/73,
Lou N8LA