From: "Sarah Smith" <sarahlsmith@...>
Date: March 23, 2014 at 7:03:26 PM CDT
To: <psmith61@...>
Subject: Ozark Con

Friday evening, April  4, during the kit building sessions at Ozarkcon we are offering a beginning knitting class for the ladies.  We will cover the basics of casting on, knit stitch, purl stitch and binding off.  All you need to do is come to the Lancelot Room about 7:30 pm and bring one pair of size 8, 9 or 10 knitting needles and a skein of worsted weight yarn.  If you are already a knitter you are welcome to bring your current project and join us.  If you have questions please email Sarah Smith at sarahlsmith@...

dekle@...

If I bring some steel wool, will you knit me a radio cabinet ?

73
Bill
KV6Z

John Lonigro

Bill:

I'm sure the ladies can accommodate you, but you have to supply the skein of worsted steel wool yourself (hi).

72,
John AA0VE