Topics

Newsletter online

Walter - K5EST

Traveling since OzarkCon and just now getting the notice posted.

The Ozark QRP Banner is at
4sqrp.com

It's a hurried edition but we shall have more pictures next month, since time was really short.

Great seeing everyone this weekend and OzarkCon still gets me sparked up for running portable ops.

This is the April edition so along the last pages of the Banner may be of interest!

.........Walter . K5EST.........
Editor - Ozark QRP Banner
.............4sqrp.com............

Wayne Dillon

Well done again Walter, nice, very nice. Another great edition. Can't wait to read the stories behind the pictures and plaques awarded.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Traveling since OzarkCon and just now getting the notice posted.

The Ozark QRP Banner is at
4sqrp.com

It's a hurried edition but we shall have more pictures next month, since time was really short.

Great seeing everyone this weekend and OzarkCon still gets me sparked up for running portable ops.

This is the April edition so along the last pages of the Banner may be of interest!

.........Walter . K5EST.........
Editor - Ozark QRP Banner
.............4sqrp.com............

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Paul Smith

Very nice Walter, Great work! Sarah will be pleased with the pictures of the ladies activity room. Thanks for all your work. Hey Bart and Terry look happy!!!!!
de Paul Smith N0NBD

Johnny AC0BQ

Great job again Walter!
Lots and lots of good memories!