Free lunch

Tom Sevart

I for one really enjoyed the free sandwich for lunch on Saturday. I also heard others comment on how nice it was that they didn't have to drive out somewhere trying to find something to eat. It was good for me since my wife & kids were out in the van and didn't have to pick anything up for me. Hope we can do it again.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Paul Smith

I agree Tom, The sandwich lunch made things much nicer. Last year the eating places we went to had a 20 minute wait and the PIZZA Hut was out of crusts....... Even Humboldt Pizza Hut does not run out of crust hi hi cul de Paul N0NBD

Nick-WA5BDU

Hey, me too.  I had some misgivings but didn't want to go out.

Then later I was bragging to my wife about the nice sandwich which even had all the stuff that makes sandwiches soggy bagged separately.  And she was complaining about her chicken nuggets she got on her shopping trip.  Score one for me. Ha!

Thursday and I'm just now getting settled in enough to comment.  It was really a great OzarkCon and I was very pleased to see so many friends there.

Everything ran super  smoothly and for that we can thank all those 4SQRP guys behind the scenes.  Only I can't by name or I'll surely miss some.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU