To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: aldenmcduffie@...
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:29:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Dilbert

That is funny Dale............72 unc Phil

Bill Cromwell

So!

That's what has compensated for my grey beard, balding head, and pot belly! Best thing I ever did <evil grin>.

73,

Bill KU8H

Chuck Carpenter

Yep, and a whole lot of the rest of us... :-)

That's what has compensated for my grey beard, balding head, and pot
belly! Best thing I ever did <evil grin>.

73,

Bill KU8H

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

W0IIT

Dale,

Man, it has been a long time since I put goose bumps on a female:-)

Thanks for the laugh!!

cu, Bart

Dale Putnam

But we have to keep trying!!  and smilin!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; aldenmcduffie@...
From: blawson2@...
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:33:55 -0500

Dale,

Man, it has been a long time since I put goose bumps on a female:-)

Thanks for the laugh!!

cu, Bart

Johnny AC0BQ

Good one Dale!
Thanks for the smile.

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

Wayne Dillon

Hey,
I put goose-bumps on my wife last night... then she got up and closed the bedroom window!!
Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Bart Lawson <blawson2@...> wrote:

Dale,

Man, it has been a long time since I put goose bumps on a female:-)

Thanks for the laugh!!

cu, Bart

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Dale Putnam

yeah... me too, now I am trying to hide the bruise on my arm too. (she "bumped" me while getting back into bed)

(just kidding)

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; blawson2@...

[...]