Topics

TTF?

Tom Sevart

Anyone interested in operating QRP TTF at Twin Bridges this weekend?  I haven't yet checked to see what the weather will be like, but if it's nice I might make plans to camp out and operate.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Excuse my ignorance, what is TTF ?

On 04/28/2014 03:45 PM, Tom S wrote:

Anyone interested in operating QRP TTF at Twin Bridges this weekend?  I haven't yet checked to see what the weather will be like, but if it's nice I might make plans to camp out and operate.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Jim Beard

Hi David,
missed you at Branson.

I think it’s “To The Field”

On 04/28/2014 16:35, David Martin wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, what is TTF ?
It's the QRP To The Field event which happens every year.

http://www.zianet.com/qrp/qrpttf/2014/ttf.htm

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS